Refund & Returns
We can cancel your order if a request is made within 24 hours of placing the order. The request has to be made at email@example.com with your email ID and Phone number used during registration.
Donations once made cannot be refunded.
All products except the donations made come with a trial period of 7 days and learning products come with a trial period of 10 days. Within the 10 days of delivery, you can refund the product in case you do not like it.
A Refund Request will be deemed valid only if it is made through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days from delivery.
For the return of product(s) damaged at the time of delivery, the shipping charges shall be borne by the Company. However, for return any of the product(s) for any other reasons, it shall be the responsibility of the User to arrange for the return of such canceled product(s) and the shipping charges shall be borne by such User.
We request you not to accept any product package that seems to be tampered with, opened or damaged at the time of delivery. The products must be returned in the same condition as delivered by the Company. Any products returned showing signs of any use or damage in any manner shall not be accepted for return.
No Refund will be provided after 10 days from delivery.
The product should be returned along with the original invoices.
Refunds shall be made to bank account within 10 working days of receipt of products.
Incase of digital products No Refund will be provided.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a student before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a student for the same course.
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a student.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services unless otherwise required by applicable law (please see below for more information).
- Terms and conditions.
- Contact Us
- These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.